Monday, September 21, 2009

Gold and Pearl Earrings

http://www.orientalpearls.net/uploads/product/200/200_ZEA001004g_2.jpg
Jewelries are like cars, they are expensive but truly worth it. Most people are using them as a fashion statement. They are matching it up with their gowns and elegant dresses. If I was given a chance to buy something for my mom, I would like to give her a pair of gold and pearl earrings. Pearls symbolize elegance and beauty while gold, according to a Chinese friend, gives you wealth so I think I would be perfect for her. It’s been a long time since my Dad bought her jewelry so I think it’s about time to give her a new one. Luckily, i found OrientalPearls.net where in i can find a perfect gift for my mom.I’m sure she would love it. But I was just wondering what would be the best jewelry to buy for her, would it be made of gold or pearl?

No comments:

Picasion.Com