I have read this over Yahoo! It's the "8 fat fighting Foods" Well let see if this 8 fat fighting foods really work in digesting fats.
- Almonds - it was said that Dieters who ate 3 ounces of these nuts every day reduced their weight and body-mass index. Now here's my problem, I only get chance to eat almonds when i buy Hershey's Kisses^^Sad to say Chocolates and other sweet delicacies build up fats!
- Berries - Vitamin C–loaded fruit such as strawberries and raspberries can help you sizzle up to 30 percent more fat during exercise. Berries are really hard to find in my country unless i went to Baguio and buy some packs of it!
- Cinnamon - his spice could make your waistline nice. I hate the taste of Cinnamon so i guess i can't take it!
- Mustard - The spice that gives mustard its color, turmeric, may slow the growth of fat tissues. Did you say Mustard? I prefer Custard ! its color Yellow too right?
- Orange - Prevent pound creep with this citrus star: It contains fat-torching compounds called flavones. Among all the foods that was being mentioned , this is the only fruits i ate the most!
- Soy Beans - These green gems are rich in choline, a compound that blocks fat absorption and breaks down fatty deposits. Add ½ cup edamame to a salad. I love soybeans, here in Philippines we have what we called "taho". It is a sweet soya drink made out of soya beans of course!
- Sweet potato - hey’re high in fiber, which means no drastic insulin jumps and thus less fat packed onto your hips. I love Sweet potato! My mom usually include this to some of her recipes!
- Swiss Cheese - Calcium-rich foods reduce fat-producing enzymes and increase fat breakdown. Okay! we only serve Swiss Cheese during Christmas eve!