Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Mom's New Business

One of my mom's specialty is her Tamales. She's really good in making this Mexican Dish. She used to serve this in every special occasion but we never thought that this hobby could become a serious business. Mom is now busy with her Tamales business and she keep on receiving order everyday. In fact, she now hires helper to help her in cooking this dish. The real Mexican Tamales are being steamed but because this one has a Filipino touch, it is a bit sweeter. The main ingredients of this recipe is the grained rice and finely grained peanut. The taste is somehow similar to peanut butter but it is quite spicy and has lots of other ingredients included to it.

Anyway, the busiest day for my mom would be last December because she was able to received a lot of orders. People used to include Tamales as one of their traditional Christmas dishes.

In fact, my brothers and I were planning to help our mom in promoting her business. I am planning to build a site for her to make her Tamales visible online. We told her to create a video of her while making Tamales and promote it on YouTube. I know we will be starting from scratch and it is a big challenge for all of us. Though i have heard that it is possible to Buy YouTube Views to make it easy for you to promote your videos on YouTube and i guess that is the best option we could have.
I have also heard that it is possible to Buy Facebook Fans. This is a good step to make my mom's business more visible online. It is also possible to Buy Twitter Followers. Sound interesting right?

No comments:

Picasion.Com