Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Me and My Car

As a Car owner like me, I know how much I should value my car. I know what my car needs and I know what are the parts of my car that needs replacement. I’ve been using my car for more than four years and I think it’s the right time for me to upgrade it by replacing some of its part. I am planning to make a total make over for it actually. I want to replace its outer covering and upgrade some of its parts. I guess it would be better if I’ll be adding some stylish car accessories too! This will make my car faster and more appealing. My dad advised me try to search some car accessories online, knowing that there are some great sites that offer great car items. I think I better start searching now and I guess the first thing that I will be replacing in my car would be my car floor mats. It looks a little bit messy and I cannot take out some stains no matter how many times I clean it. I cannot blame it since I’ve been using those floor mats for years so I guess it only deserves a replacement.

No comments:

Picasion.Com