Saturday, November 19, 2011

I am Facinated with TOYS

Time is running so fast and it seems that it was just yesterday when me and my younger brother are playing on our back yard with our favorite toys. These are the memories that I always keep in my mind despite of the fact that me and my brother were not in good terms lately.
I know, time will heal the wounds and eventually, me and brother will be okay again. I am not getting any younger and I no longer play toys just like what i used to be before but I still feel some sort of excitement every time I hit the mall and see a bunch of toys being displayed in some stalls. It feels like I am turning myself back into that playful kid before.
To be honest, I keep all my favorite toys in our stock room and I never let my mom throw them away without my permission of course. They already have the so called "sentimental value" for me that's why it is quite hard to dispose them away.
I can't deny the fact that I am still fascinated with toys so expect that whenever i see a remote control helicopter or a robot, i will definitely jumps out and grab the opportunity to buy (if ever my budget will allow me hehe). Don't you think it's pretty cool to display all my toys on a shelf and place it somewhere in my room? I saw some collectors on tv who are so proud with their toys collection even though they are too old for it. Wow, now, i am excited.

No comments:

Picasion.Com