Friday, February 3, 2012

My High School Friends then and now

I was looking at some photo albums, I found this picture of one of my high school friends who took Nursing at college.

Photobucket

Well, it makes me so curious about them and so I tried to check them on Facebook. We went separate ways as she took Nursing while I took Education. It is completely different worlds. Her field is in medicine while mine is teaching. Well, luckily, she’s on my friends list so I got a chance to visit and view her profile and view some of her photos.

Surprisingly, I saw some familiar faces, realizing that it’s not only her who took the same course, also some of my high school friends. It is so fun to see how much they have grown and changed. It’s been a long time now since we had our last high school reunion. Maybe they are now too busy with their work. It's funny but i was about to take the same course before but i my passion in teaching rise up and i decided to take Education instead. But i know it has never been too late to pursue myself and i know there are places like nursing school san francisco who cater different students who is willing to dedicate themselves into this healthcare profession. Anyway, i am happy for my classmates and to see their achievements. May they all have a blessed 2012

No comments:

Picasion.Com