Sunday, July 10, 2011

My Auntie's Plan for Her hubby

I went to my Auntie's house last Friday to watch movies together with my cousin. It's been a regular routine already to visit them every weekend. But i think it will be changed now since my auntie is planning to remodel her kitchen and her terrace. I'm sure they will be very busy that time and i will not dare to disturb them. As far as I know, my Cousin Ichan will be staying temporarily on my Auntie's In-laws.
Kuya Greg, (the hubby of my Auntie) will go back here for a three-month vacation and my auntie wants to make the house presentable and nice for her hubby. My Kuya Greg has been staying there in Kuwait for over a year that's why this three-month vacation is really something special to her.
Anyway, there's nothing really wrong with their kitchen except for the broken floor tiles. They were using ceramic tiles as their floor finishing for kitchen. Same thing goes with their bathroom and terrace. The terrace, on the other hand, certainly need a remodeling because almost all the ceramic balusters on their front yard are broken.
Oh well, i know it's now my house but for me, she should get an expert
Remodeling service to make her house looks nicer and inviting. I'm sure her hubby will be very happy for her. Yikes.. that's very sweet of my auntie right? haha

No comments:

Picasion.Com